00353 871 335159
00353 851 442564
Setanta Tours offers a range of guided heritage walks, cycling and minibus tours of the Carlingford Lough, Cooley Penninsula, Ring of Gullion and Mourne regions. All our tours are led by experienced archaeologists and heritage professionals.
A sample of our Tours include:
- · Maeve’s Gap Historical Walk: enjoy a guided hill walk departing from and returning to Carlingford. Enjoy magnificent views over Carlingford Lough, the Mourne Mountains and across the Irish Sea (where the Isle of Man can be se en on a fine day). Suitable for walkers of all levels.
- · Táin Cycling Loop: Cycle along the Táin Way and enjoy the Myth and Legends associated with of the beautiful Cooley Peninsula. (Bring your own bike or cycle hire available.)
- · Ring of Gullion Bus Tour: tour the magical scenery of the Ring of Gullion and the Gap of the North and visit ancient forts, prehistoric burial places, and much more.
However, we offer much, much more and all at a keen price! Scheduled tour dates and private tours available.
All Tours Available in English and French
Customised tours can be arranged.
Groups of all sizes welcome.
Please check our website for details.
- Arts and Crafts
- Cooley Distillery
- Adventure activities in Carlingford and Cooley
- Angling in Carlingford Cooley peninsula
- Bird watching Cooley peninsula
- Cookery School
- Tain Tours, bus, bike,walk
- Golf in Cooley peninsula
- Guided tours of Carlingford
- Sailing in Carlingford
- Leisure Centre Carlingford
- The Foy Centre
- Heritage tours in Cooley peninsula
- Walking in Carlingford
- Carlingford Group Getaways
There are 40 different types of accommodation available in Carlingford and Cooley.
There are events taking place in Carlingford and on the Cooley Peninsula the whole year round. Visit the Events page to stay up to date! Link to Events
Enjoy golf, walking, sailing, arts and crafts and many other activities during your visit to Carlingford.
Link to activities