The 4* Ballymascanlon House Hotel has been owned and managed by the Quinn Family for over 70 years. Located mid-way between Dublin and Belfast, close to Carlingford Lough and the stunning Mountains of Mourne. With 97 luxurious bedrooms, 18 Hole Parkland Golf Course, superb Health Club and conference & meeting facilities, Ballymascanlon is the perfect location for midweek or weekend breaks for both leisure and corporate guests alike.
There is a choice of accommodation to cater for single, double, twin, triple or family occupancy, while suites are elegant and spacious comprising a luxurious bedroom and separate sitting room.
Services and Facilities at Ballymascanlon House Hotel:
- 97 well-appointed bedrooms
- Complimentary internet access in all areas of the hotel
- Complimentary car parking
- Terrace Bar which serves food daily
- Restaurant – open each evening and for Sunday Lunch
- 18 Hole Parkland Golf Course designed by Craddock & Ruddy
- Full Leisure Centre with 20m deck level swimming pool,
- Canadian outdoor Hot Tub, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym and 2 outdoor tennis courts.
- Conference Facilities
- Private Dining Facilities
- Premier Wedding Venue in the North East